North American Pole Vault Association
Pole Vault Heritage Team
The Heritage Team is made up of Legends, Heroes, Characters, Stars and Role Models who competed in the Pole Vault.
Purpose: To support the continued development of the Pole Vault in the United States.
Community Action Team Goals:
1. Tell the stories of former vaulters in your community.
2. Attend and support Youth, High School, College and Open vault competitions in your local community. Be a fan. Become an active fan.
3. Step up when financial support is needed to keep the event going in your community.
4. Support the North American Pole Vault Association (NAPVA) Championships held annually in Old Town Clovis, California.
a. make a contribution to NAPVA to help provide money to cover the expenses for this being event which drew 13,000 people in 2011 and 11,000 people in 2012.
The Title Sponsor for the 2013 NAPVA Championships will be: “The Pole Vault Heritage Team”.
b. how much does it cost to be Pole Vault Heritage Team members? Just like the stock market you decide the amount. It can be $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $200, $500, $1000. It is up to you.
Look what happened in India when they developed the Cricket Program. Unbelievable results.
5. The North American Pole Vault Associations Website is: www.northamericanpolevaultassociation.com. It will feature the stories of Legends, Heroes, Characters, Stars and Roll Models to help keep the traditions alive and fuel the dreams of youth.
a. It will be stories of people who made an impact on the Pole Vault.
The stories will be about the impact you or other vaulters made upon
In many cases it will also be about the impact you and others made upon
The Olympic Games
Questions about the Heritage Team?
Contact Bob Fraley
President, North American Pole Vault Association, email@example.com